With Facebook modules in Make, easily monitor and manage posts, photos, and videos on your Facebook profile.
- Create a Facebook Account: If you’re new to Facebook, start by setting up your account on the Facebook website.
- API Reference: Explore the Facebook API documentation to familiarize yourself with available endpoints.
- Log Into Make: Access your Make account and navigate to the scenario of interest.
- Add a Facebook Module: Choose and integrate a Facebook module into your scenario.
- Initiate Connection:
- Click on ‘Create a connection’.
- Optional: Designate a connection name in the ‘Connection name’ field.
- Advanced Settings (If Necessary):
- Tap on ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Fill in your custom app client credentials (See Meta Create an App documentation for guidance).
- Finalize the Connection:
- Click ‘Save’ to save your settings.
- A pop-up will appear, prompting you to sign in to your Facebook account. Follow through and grant the required access permissions.