Follow this easy step-by-step guide to effortlessly connect your Dropbox account with Make:
- Sign Up for Dropbox: If you don’t have a Dropbox account, create one at www.dropbox.com/register.
- Access Make Platform: Log in to your Make account.
- Initiate a New Scenario: Instead of navigating further, directly click the ‘Create New Scenario’ button located at the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Integrate Dropbox: Once you initiate a new scenario by clicking the purple button, you will be prompted to add modules. From the available options, select the Dropbox module.
- Create a Connection: Next to the ‘Connection’ field, click the ‘Add’ button.
- Authorize Access: An authorization window will appear, prompting you to provide your Dropbox credentials.
- Save the Integration: After providing the necessary credentials and establishing the connection, ensure you click the ‘Save’ button, typically found at the bottom of the page, to finalize the setup.
By following these steps, you will successfully connect your Dropbox account to Make.