How to Fix Jumbled Content in PandaDoc: A Step-by-Step Guide
We had a client’s client experience issues with the PandaDoc content being jumbled. They were using Microsoft Edge.
We got a solution that we couldn’t find online, so we wanted to share the results here.
In this case, the fix was do do the following:
- Checked that he has his document opening on edge and not displaying the correct character.
- Tried to change his default browser to Chrome, still the same.
- Went to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Adjust ClearType text (on the left).
- Check the box entitled “Turn on ClearType.”.
- Restarted his computer
- Confirmed that it is now working.
Other Fixes for Jumbled PandaDoc Content
Here are other steps you can take if this does not solve the issue.
Introduction If you’re a PandaDoc user, you know how important it is to create documents that are clear, organized, and professional. Unfortunately, you may have experienced the frustration of jumbled content within your documents. This can make your content difficult to read and can be a major source of confusion for your recipients. In this article, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide to fixing jumbled content in PandaDoc.
Understanding the Issue Before we get started with the solutions, it’s important to understand what causes jumbled content in PandaDoc. Typically, this issue occurs when text is copied and pasted from another source, like a website or Microsoft Word document. When the text is pasted into PandaDoc, it may carry over formatting that is not compatible with the platform, causing the text to appear jumbled or overlapping. The symptoms of this problem include text that is unreadable or images that overlap with other elements of your document.
How to Fix Jumbled Content in PandaDoc
Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to fix jumbled content in PandaDoc.
- Ensure that your text is formatted properly. Before copying and pasting text into your document, make sure that it is formatted correctly. This means removing any extra spaces, tabs, or formatting from the original source.
- Use the ‘Paste as plain text’ option when copying text. This option is available in most word processors and will ensure that your text is pasted without any formatting. To use this option, simply select the text you want to copy, right-click, and choose ‘Paste as plain text.’
- Adjust the page size to fit the content. Sometimes jumbled content can occur if the content is too large for the page size you’ve selected. To fix this, go to ‘Page Settings’ and adjust the size of the page to fit your content.
- Adjust the margins and padding. If your content is still appearing jumbled, try adjusting the margins and padding of your document. Go to ‘Page Settings’ and select ‘Margins and Padding.’ From there, you can adjust the margins and padding to give your content more breathing room.
- Check for overlapping content. If you’re still experiencing issues, it’s possible that your content is overlapping with other elements of your document. To check for overlapping content, go to ‘Edit Content’ and select ‘Select All.’ Then, use the arrow keys to move your content around and check for any overlapping elements.
Additional Tips In addition to these steps, there are a few additional tips you can follow to prevent jumbled content from occurring in the future.
- Use a PandaDoc template for consistency. Templates are a great way to ensure that your documents are consistent and formatted correctly.
- Make sure all fonts are installed on your computer. If you’re using custom fonts in your document, make sure they are installed on your computer.
- Avoid using multiple fonts in the same document. Stick to one or two fonts to ensure a consistent look and feel.
- Use high-quality images and logos. Low-quality images and logos can cause issues with your document’s formatting. Make sure your images are high-quality and optimized for web use.
Jumbled content can be a frustrating issue for PandaDoc users, but it’s not impossible to fix. By following the steps outlined in this guide and implementing these additional tips, you can ensure that your documents are clear, organized, and professional. Remember to always format your content properly, use the ‘Paste as plain text’ option, and check for overlapping content. And if you’re still experiencing issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to PandaDoc support for further assistance.