It’s the 21st Century, and we live in a competitive world where businesses are always trying to outsmart each other to get to the top. So it’s no surprise that enterprises are employing high-tech CRM software such as Infusionsoft to simplify and manage their workflow setup. In fact, it’s safe to say that in the business world, you’ve got to get with the program or else you’ll be a has-been pretty soon!
And that’s why you’ll find that innovation stays at the helm of every company’s advertising model. Because every business has that ever burning question; what new methods can I use to advertise my products and services, and subsequently edge out the competition?
And so begins the Advertising Craze…
Heck, reeling in as many prospects as possible has become the fundamental goal for every startup and established business today. And that’s why these enterprises love to keep tabs on the latest technological advancements in the communication sector. Because for those who don’t know, advertising and communication are tied together like birds watching a carcass!
Internet radio is the new advertising platform that everyone’s raving about. And even though it’s been around for some years, it really built up and audience around the early 2010s. Currently, it’s got the potential to be one the most ubiquitous forms of advertising ever!
For some businesses, they saw its potential early on and capitalized on it. Sadly, others didn’t get the memo, and it’s taken them a while to catch up. So today, we’re going to be analyzing the Internet Radio as a means of advertising. Is it really worth it?
The Benefits of Internet Radio advertising that you didn’t know about
Before we even dive in, we’re going to spill the beans on our answer first; and it’s a resounding yes! In fact, millions of user between the ages of 18 to 35 are relying on Internet radio for entertainment, news, and leisure. And with that being said;
- It’s a giant access to millions of prospects– With Internet radio providers such as Pandora receiving hundreds of thousands of streams a day, online radio is proving to be a mouth-watering dish that no entrepreneur can dare to turn down! Just think of it; all those prospects learning about your product or service all in one go. It will certainly boost your business’s visibility, clientele, and revenue!
- It’s relatively cheaper to advertise with-Forget traditional methods of advertising such as radio, television and print; online radio is the way to go. Heck, it’s much cheaper than traditional avenues while still giving you the ability to reach as many prospects as possible!
- You’ll be getting in touch with a younger generation of prospects– Here’s a simple question; when was the last time you actually saw your son or daughter watch tv? That’s exactly what we thought; because today, young people spend a majority of their time on their phones watching clips (movies, series, the World Series, yada yada), texting, and listening to online radio. So if you’ve been planning to target a younger audience all along, then this is the perfect avenue to do so!
So how do platforms like Pandora boost your business popularity?
Just recently, we got a phone call from a prospect inquiring about our Infusionsoft service after hearing about us on Pandora. And what’s funny is that we’ve never advertised on Pandora before! Can you imagine that? In fact, it’s what inspired us to showcase how online radio advertising can effortlessly increase your prospects. We reckon that someone (probably the host) must have mentioned our Infusionsoft services during a talk show or something, and she probably heard about us from there. So who could have ever imagined that Infusionsoft and Pandora would be in the same sentence? Just saying it sounds funny; Infusionsoft Pandora, Pandora Infusionsoft. So believe us when we say that we have directly seen and felt the untapped power of online radio advertising!
So for all those startups out there looking to make a name for themselves in the market, perhaps you’ve been looking at it all wrong. Maybe it’s time that you started with the newer methods of advertising (especially if you’re on a tight budget), and then later switch to the traditional forms such as print. Perhaps this could be the stepping stone that you need to transform your business into an empire!
- Infusionsoft Pandora
- Internet Radio
- Online Advertising
- Internet Radio Advertising
- And so begins the Advertising Craze…
- The Benefits of Internet Radio that you didn’t know about
- So how do platforms like Pandora boost your business popularity?
Originally posted 2018-02-08 01:18:30.