I will guide you to the step by step process of submitting support ticket through 4spotmarketing website and how to use the Support System.
- Click on “Submit Ticket” button in the footer of the website OR “Submit Support Ticket” button on the ‘contact us’ page.
2. You will be asked to login to submit the ticket. Click on “login” button.
3. Now you will see a login screen for Support System. You need to login if you already have an user account for 4Spot Support System. If not, please click on “Register” button on this screen.
4. If you click on “Register” button, you will be redirected to below screen where you need to enter preferred username and your email address.
5. Now you will receive a confirmation link in your email, you need to click on the link and then you will receive an another email with your username, password and a link to login. Follow the link and enter your username and password. Click on “login” button and you will be redirected to the “Suppot System” Dashboard as below.
6. Now hover the cursor on “Support” button on the dashboard and you will see options for “Support” , “Add New Ticket” and “FAQ”. Click on “Add New Ticket” button and fill the details about issue. Submit the ticket. You will receive email notifications whenever your ticket status is updated.
7. You can view the list of your tickets by clicking on “Support” button as below. Here you can see your ‘open’ as well as ‘closed’ tickets.
8. You must reply to your ‘open’ ticket through ‘Support System’ only. To reply, you need to click on the respective ticket from the list of tickets. You will be redirected to below screen where you can add your reply and can see the history of your ticket.
9. Log out – Click on “Log Out” button, you will see when you hover on your ‘username’ in right-up corner of the screen.
Originally posted 2017-12-05 11:22:45.